- Read, or use Wiki5w1h without registering an account.
- Register for an account without providing an email address or real name.
We are committed to further open our project by accepting content and providing more autonomy to our users soon.
We collect/may collect some information when you:
- Make public contributions.
- Register account with Wiki5w1h, or update the user page or content page.
- Use the Wiki5w1h website while contributing to content creation and editing
- Send us an email for any issues or participate in a survey or while providing feedback.
We are committed to:
- Taking reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your information
- Avoiding selling your personal information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes
- Only sharing your information in limited or critical situations, such as improving website experience, to comply with the law, or to protect you and others
- Holding your data for the shortest reasonable time that is consistent with maintaining, understanding, and improving websites and our obligation under the law.
- To fulfilling any requirements which Wikimedia Sites has to do under the agreements and obligations under the law.
Be aware that:
- Any content you create, add, edit, or share with our website or social media will be publicly and permanently available.
- If you edit, change or participate in the content creation or maintenance without logging in, that work will be attributed to the IP address used at the time rather than a username.
- We are a small team but committed to opening it for public volunteer editors which will be vetted and they will have access to tools that grant them limited access to nonpublic information.
- We are committed to education and research around the world and therefore, we sometimes release public information and aggregated or non-personal information to the general public through data dumps and data sets.